Thank you for visiting my site. I have been providing photographic services since 2010. I believe it is very important to understand and help my clients during an any photo assignment. The following are some of the services that I provide:
Events Photography, Corporate Shoots, Couple Shoots, Baptism Photos, Photo Sessions, Model Portfolios, Holy Communion Photos, Wedding Photos, Pet Photography, Family Photos, Round Malta Photography Sessions.
I am sure that before you start to trust your photographer with your photos you would like to know some information about him. Well here is some information about me:
- Born on the 26th of September 1979.
- Married and have 2 kids.
- 2015 obtained a distinction in Still Image Photography
- 2017 obtained the LMIPP in nature macro photography.
- Am passionate, hardworking, creative and an idealist.
- Am a user of Canon Cameras.
- Favorite lens: Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens.
- Love listening to audiobooks whilst editing.
- First digital camera was my Kodak MC3 in 2002
- Hobbies: Photography, hiking, reading, playing games, watching tv series.
- Favorite movies: Star Wars, Matrix and Indiana Jones.
- Am involved in a number of voluntary organisations.
- I read over 35 books a year.
- Worked as a DJ on Capital Radio for 10 years.
- Graduated in BA Sociology and Communications.
- Have a teaching licence.
- Try to help plant trees and raise environmental awareness.
- Favorite books are The Stand and the Dark Tower by Stephen King.